In the cavity of the mouth of each person concentrates multitude of bacteria according to recent studies, one gram of saliva, there are about 200 billion different microorganisms. If the hygiene of the procedures are performed not qualitatively, or in insufficient quantity, the bacteria have the opportunity to multiply actively, deposit on the teeth, gum tissue and tongue in the form of a plate. If your speed does not eliminate, the soft plaque hardens and turns into a dense rock, of which I cannot get rid of in the home. It is the plaque and the stone of the main reasons for the development of most of the diseases of the oral cavity.
The objective of the integral health, which is performed in the dental office is the removal of dental plaque and of the solid stone of the interdental spaces, with surface of the teeth and under the gums. Carry out the complex should be every six months, as the accumulation of deposits supragingivales. Patients with sensitive enamel procedure are assigned less not more than 1 time per year.
After the integration of the hygiene of the oral cavity significantly improves the condition of the gums, decreases the swelling, reduces bleeding, occurs whitening of the teeth due to its natural purification. Therefore, the removal of dental plaque and the stone, and is recommended in the treatment of diseases of the gums, as well as in the prevention of caries and inflammatory processes of soft mucosa.
- the presence of a large number of dental plaque and stone,
- the pigmentation of the enamel,
- the inflammation and bleeding of the gums,
- the attack of a smoker
- the preparation of the teeth before installing braces, dentures, veneers, Lumineers or implants,
- the hygiene of the teeth if you have braces,
- the prevention of diseases of the teeth and the gums.
- breastfeeding (with care),
- Lor-diseases: asthma, bronchitis,
- inflammatory and infectious diseases of the mucosa of the oral cavity,
- the disease of the kidneys,
- abundant cavities in the teeth,
- immune and viral diseases: hiv infection, aids, tuberculosis, hepatitis,
- average, brush teeth, the enamel,the
- the allergic reactions of the drugs (on Air Flow).
How is the cleaning of the teeth
- the layout of the surface of the anesthesia (if necessary)
- removal of tartar and plaque from the teeth and under the gums with the help of manual tools, ultrasonic, Air Flow, dental floss, which are normally complementary and allow us to work more efficiently
- the washing of the bacteria, plaque, and the stone of the mouth,
- the polishing of the surface of the teeth professional of the pastry and brush of the high speed of rotation of the head is necessary to cause the enamel to maximum soft, in this case, don't hold on to bacteria,
- the coating of the surface of the teeth special protection of fluoride varnish that will remove the sensitivity of the enamel, strengthen, and in a short time it will become an excellent prevention of caries.
The removal of the stone and the attack of the technologies of the
Before the invention of the modern apparatus for the removal of dental plaque and the stone, its extraction was carried out exclusively by hand with the aid of tools, with hooks on the ends. They are used today, but only as a complement of the other, more progressive hardware.
Ultrasonic cleaning of teeth
It is the main method of extraction of the stone and attack the surface of the teeth and under the gums. The device through a tip (climber) emits ultrasonic waves that break the stone into tiny particles, easily washable water. The duration of the procedure about 30 to 60 minutes to the total cleaning of the teeth.
The procedure is often painless, however some patients (especially in the presence sensitive enamel or tartar on the teeth, below the gums) which can give you unpleasant sensations in this case, the mucosa is applied on the surface of the anesthesia in the form of a gel.
The advantages of the application of ultrasound in the painlessnesses, the efficacy and the safety for the teeth. The device allows you to tackle even the oldest sediment in just one visit.
Dental cleaning and whitening Air Flow
Air Flow in the air-blasting abrasive. Can be used as a stand-alone tool, and as a complement to the ultrasonic treatment. A special device through the tip of the draws under a lot of pressure of a water jet with abrasive particles, which contributes mild cleansing of dental plaque as the surface of the teeth and under the gums. Air Flow is essential for the cleaning of hard to reach places. In addition, there is a massage of the gums, which positively affects the state.
Powder, which serves at the same time with the water, are present in the aromas, refreshing the oral cavity. However, if the patient has an allergic reaction to citrus, mint, or eucalyptus, of this procedure, you must abstain.
Air Flow this not only is a good cleaning, but and simultaneous polishing and whitening of enamel. This effect is achieved by the purification of the surface of the teeth of your tone is levelled, it appears the brightness and the tone changes in several shades. It is a good addition to the celebration of the hygiene in the resort.
Cleaning with chemicals
Optional to disintegrate the solids in the tartar of the teeth, may apply chemicals in the cases in which the ultrasound or Air Flow are not effective. As medicines, as a general rule, you use the hydrogen peroxide or medicines containing different abrasive particles. Are performed in a few seconds in a hard stone, then washed with water.
Also as a complement to the tool removal of dental plaque and the stone is applied by hand tools as a general rule, is thin hooks, by which the doctor hooks deposits below the gum line. This method also allows you to check the depth of the periodontal pockets and more carefully to delete.
Disadvantages of the method of
If the cleaning of the teeth is performed by a medical professional, the deficiencies in the there is not pain after a quick procedure, of fabric there is, the plaque and stone are removed of very high quality. The only disadvantage is that it can consider the need for a health professional on a permanent basis, so the patient needs to self-control (in equality of conditions with the passage of the classic tests of state-of-the teeth). In the complex with independent quality control of the hygiene, it is the prevention of many diseases of the teeth and the gums.
After the procedures of cleaning of the teeth
After the completion of comprehensive health for the first few days, the patient should refrain from cleaning of the teeth (at night, just rinsing the mouth and flossing), as well as the consumption of coloring beverages and products.
To save the output it is desirable to increase their own health. To do this, it is necessary to note only 3 simple rules:
- pick up correctly the toothbrush: bristles should be of medium hardness, the brush should be changed every 3 or 4 months,
- collect properly the toothpaste: this recommendation will give the medical care on the basis of the state of the enamel of the teeth and the health of the gums,
- comply with regular health care: it is necessary to clean the teeth in the morning before food and at night, before bedtime, and after each sandwich to remove any traces of the product with the help of dental floss.
It is complete and regular of dental health in the best prevention of the appearance of the teeth of the sediments, which can cause a great damage to the teeth and gums. Do not forget to make a preventive controls, and the professional achievement of the health, this is a great addition to the maintenance of the health of the teeth and the gums.
Alternative methods of
The brushing of the teeth of plaque and the stone should be carried out in the complex: the patient should remove the deposits with the help of a toothbrush and toothpaste morning and night, and floss and the rinser after every meal. In the home of a kind of alternative (but not complete!) the procedure of professional cleaning may be the use of irrigator'. The equipment allows for fairly effective way to deal with gentle dental of sediment.
More of a serious alternative cleaning at the dentist may be the realization of curettage of the gums. This procedure does not exclude the application of all listed methods, but, in addition, it involves a surgical procedure to exfoliate the gums, which allows you to reach the deposits located deep below the gum line.